Sonim Cell Phones Warranty Information - Unconditional 3 Year Warranty From Sonim Tech
Sonim set out to create the most indestructible phone in the world . . . and they succeeded! Entering a previously-uncharted realm, Sonim created their own Rugged Performance Standards, with 12 Benchmarks of Endurance that every Sonim phone must meet - through an exhaustive battery of tests before they ever leave our warehouse.
Sonim phones are designed to be impervious to dust & micro-particles, with extreme protection from vibrations, reverberations, and extreme shock – every Sonim phone is tested to safely withstand the impact of being dropped from severe heights.
Sonim phones are built to withstand water – from the XP1, which is highly-resistant, to the XP3, which has the ability to be fully-submersible, with absolutely no harm to the phone.
Designed for resistance to 500 different chemicals - including petroleum oil - with protection from extreme hot & cold temperatures, Sonim phones are also able to handle over 850 pounds of crushing pressure.
Of course, every Sonim phone has a 3-Year Unconditional Guarantee – meaning you can just return it, within 3 years of purchase, for any reason whatsoever . . . with no questions asked.
Choose the Sonim phone that’s built tough for whatever it is you’re into.
SONIM TECHNOLOGIES 3-YEAR COMPRENSIVE WARRANTY
This wireless device, (the “Device”) contains software owned by Sonim Technologies, Inc. (“Sonim”) and its third party suppliers and licensors (collectively, the “Software”). As user of this Device, Sonim grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-assignable license to use the software solely in conjunction with the Device on which it is installed and/or delivered with. Nothing herein shall be construed as a sale of the Software to a user of this Device.
You shall not reproduce, modify, distribute, reverse engineer, decompile, otherwise alter or use any other means to discover the source code of the Software or any component of the Software. For avoidance of doubt, you are at all times entitled to transfer all rights and obligations to the Software to a third party, solely together with the Device with which you received the Software, provided always that such third party agrees in writing to be bound by these rules.
You are granted this license for a term of the useful life of this Device. You can terminate this license by transferring all your rights to the Device on which you have received the Software to a third party in writing. If you fail to comply with any of the terms and conditions set out in this license, it will terminate with immediate effect Sonim and its third party suppliers and licensors are the sole and exclusive owner of and retain all rights, title and interest in and to the Software. Sonim, and, to the extent that the Software contains material or code of a third party, such third party, shall be entitled third party beneficiaries of these terms. The validity, construction and performance of this license shall be governed by the laws of Delaware, United States.
Comprehensive 3 Year Warranty
Sonim provides this Comprehensive three year warranty for your mobile phone (hereinafter referred to as Product”).
To activate the three year comprehensive warranty, register your phone within 30 days at www.sonimtech.com/register.
Should your Product need service, please contact your local Sonim Customer Service Center. The online support and country specific contact information can be found at: www.sonimtech.com/support or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Subject to the conditions of this Comprehensive 3 year Warranty Sonim warrants this product to be free from major defects in design, material and workmanship at the time of its original purchase by a consumer, and for a subsequent period of Three (3) years.
What Sonim Will Do
If during the guarantee period, this product fails to operate under normal use and service, due to defects in design, material or workmanship, Sonim’s authorized distributors or service partners, in the country/region where you purchased the product, will repair or replace at the sole discretion of Sonim, with the same or better model in the same or better condition. Sonim and its service partners reserve the right to charge a handling fee if a returned product is found not to be under warranty according to the conditions below.
Please note that some of your personal settings, downloads or other information may be lost when your Sonim Product is repaired or replaced. Sonim does not take any responsibility for any lost information of any kind and will not reimburse you for any such loss.
You should always make backup copies of all the information stored on your Sonim Product such as downloads, calendar and contacts before handing in your Sonim Product for repair or replacement.
Sonim Phone Care
Each Sonim Phone has a designated IP class for dust and water protection, according to the IEC Ingress Protection (IP) Standard 60529. This means that the phone is dust protected and can be submerged into x m deep water for up to xx minutes. Immersion in deeper water can damage it and must be avoided.
Sonim phones are solid and built for heavy duty use. Its design protects against disassembly or mechanical damage when subjected to forces equal to free fall from the height of 2 meters. Subjecting the phone to stronger impact and forces can damage it and must be avoided.
Sonim Warranty Conditions
1. The warranty is valid only if the product has been registered within 30 days of date of purchase, and Sonim reserves the right to refuse warranty service otherwise.
2. Should the phone not be registered, the warranty is valid only if the original proof of purchase issued to the original purchaser by a Sonim authorized dealer, specifying the date of purchase and serial number for this Product, is presented with the Product to be repaired or replaced. Sonim reserves the right to refuse warranty service if this information has been removed or changed after the original purchase of the Product from the dealer
3. If Sonim repairs or replaces the Product, the repaired or replaced Product shall be warranted for the remaining time of the original warranty period or for ninety (90) days from the date of repair, whichever is longer. Repair or replacement may involve the use of functionally equivalent reconditioned units. Replaced parts or components will become the property of Sonim.
4. This warranty does not cover any failure of the Product due to normal wear and tear, or due to misuse or abuse, including but not limited to use in other than the normal and customary manner, in accordance with the Sonim instructions for use and maintenance of the Product. Nor does this warranty cover any failure of the Product due to software or hardware modification or adjustment, acts of God or damage resulting from liquid interacting with the product beyond what is described as acceptable in the user guide for the product. A rechargeable battery can be charged and discharged hundreds of times. However, it will eventually wear out - this is not a defect. When the talk-time or standby time is noticeably shorter, it is time to replace your battery. Sonim recommends that you use only batteries and chargers approved by Sonim. Minor variations in display brightness and color may occur between phones. There may be tiny bright or dark dots on the display. These are called defective pixels and occur when individual dots have malfunctioned and can not be adjusted. Several defective pixels are deemed acceptable.
5. This warranty does not cover Product failures caused by installations, modifications, or repair or opening of the Product performed by a non-Sonim authorized person. Tampering with any of the seals on the Product will void the warranty.
6. The warranty does not cover Product failures which have been caused by use of accessories or other peripheral devices which are not Sonim branded original accessories intended for use with the Product.
7. The 3 year warranty does not cover accessories or any 3rd party SW applications, which are instead covered to the extent provided by the original vendor guarantee for these products.
8. The Battery included with the Sonim handset is warranted for a period of 12 months.
9. THERE ARE NO EXPRESS WARRANTIES, WHETHER WRITTEN OR ORAL, OTHER THAN THIS PRINTED LIMITED WARRANTY. ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE LIMITED TO THE DURATION OF THIS LIMITED WARRANTY. IN NO EVENT SHALL SONIM OR ITS LICENSORS BE LIABLE FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOST PROFITS OR COMMERCIAL LOSS; TO THE FULL EXTENT THOSE DAMAGES CAN BE DISCLAIMED BY LAW.
DURATION OF THIS LIMITED WARRANTY: IN NO EVENT SHALL SONIM OR ITS LICENSORS BE LIABLE FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOST PROFITS OR COMMERCIAL LOSS; TO THE FULL EXTENT THOSE DAMAGES CAN BE DISCLAIMED BY LAW.
Sonim Technical Support can be reached at 650 378 8100 or at email@example.com
Rugged Phones on sale from AllEquipped Sonim US Dealer:
Sonim XP5300 Force GSM 3G Cell Phones:
Sonim XP3300 Force GSM Rugged Cell Phones:
Sonim XP1300 Core GSM Cell Phones:
Sonim XP3340 Sentinel Safe Worker Phone:
Sonim Quest Pro GSM Cell Phones:
Sonim XP3 Enduro Cell Phone:
Sonim Landrover Rugged Cell Phones:
Sonim XP2.10 Spirit Cellphone:
Sonim Phone Accessories: